The Good News of Jesus

Most Americans know Christ is Alive

Rasmussen polling found that a majority of Americans believe that Christ rose from the grave……….that He was resurrected.  That’s good news. 78% believed that He rose again. The only bad news is that the other 22% either don’t believe in the reason for Easter or aren’t sure.

The only path to Heaven is to be sure. Commit yourself to accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.

Read the whole Rasmussen report here:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *