One of the many benefits of being a Christian is knowing that others will go to God on your behalf. Prayer DOES work. Prayer has moved God to perform many modern day miracles. It was known far and wide, while Christ walked the earth, that He could heal people and did heal many.
For those with health concerns, financial concerns or relationship concerns, among many others, they will find comfort in knowing that others are praying on their behalf. Send your prayer requests to News of Joy for inclusion on this page. See some of the updates below also to see how God has worked in these lives.
Send us your prayer requests to be included on this page. It can make a big difference.
- Please pray for Suzanne Cataldo, who was just rushed to the ICU with COVID (9/7/21) and was only given a 20% chance of surviving, and while there, they also discovered that she has an advanced and aggressive Leukemia. She needs prayers to survive the COVID and then to tolerate chemo and get better. Only God can intervene and produce healing in situations like this.
- Please pray for Aimee Copeland for strength and endurance and healing as she tries to recuperate from a flesh-eating bacterial infection that she suffered in Georgia. (update: this prayer request was added in 2012, shortly after Aimee’s near death experience, with doctors giving her a 1% chance of survival. See this updated information about Aimee Copeland. ( Aimee Copeland 2/2016 )
- Pray for Lauren Scruggs, who was struck by an airline propeller in Texas, losing a hand and eye. Pray that she continues to heal. (update: this prayer request was added to this page in 2011, just after Lauren’s terrible accident. She is a person of faith and the prayers for her worked. Here is a more recent link describing her life today: ( Lauren Scruggs 12/2015 )
- Please pray for Craig Douglas that God will remove every cancer cell from his body and heal him. (Update: Craig has been healed through the grace of God. Please continue your prayers for continued healing)
- Please pray for Kurt Krenz that God will reduce the four tumors in his brain until they simply vanish. Please contribute to his Go Fund Me account so that he might pay his ever-increasing medical bills. (Update: Kurt left this world in 2018)